195 Adams Street, Jindera
11.8 ACRES - TRADESMEN OPERATE YOUR BUSINESS FROM HOME.
For Sale - $699,000
6 beds | 4 baths | 4 cars
Agent Contact Details
Ray Mack Real Estate
Suite 2/592 Dean Street,
Albury, NSW 2640
|Land Size:||11.8 acres approx.|
There is room to play billiards, & generally, relax in this spacious & stylish residence suitable for the largest of family. Remember 'the family that plays together stays together.'
This Impressive 50 squares plus of living is situated on the outskirts of Jindera.
The home comprises of 6 bedrooms, all with built in robes, 4 bathrooms which all adjoin the bedrooms. Country style kitchen with electric hotplates situated on an island bench, electric wall oven & dishwasher. Formal sunken lounge with built-in semi-circle lounge & featuring a unique fireplace, large billiard room for those family nights in. The home also provides ducted evaporative cooling, 5 reverse cycle split systems, 10kw solar system.
There is plenty of areas outside to entertain consisting of a BBQ, fire pits & fireplace while enjoying the beauty of country living, & the beautifully landscaped gardens & 2 dams. The property also offers:
- 30m x 20m workshop with 3 phase power, mechanic pit, 3 evaporative coolers & plenty of bench space. Ideal for anyone with their own mechanical business.
- Further shedding ideal for hay or animal shelter.
- 2 Water tanks approx 80,000 liters.
- Connected to town water, septic system & great mobile coverage.
- Fully fenced property divided into 3 separate paddocks.
- Only a stone throw away from Jindera & all it has to offer, with only a 15 min drive to Alburys CBD.
Do your sums, where will you find a 11acre block with power, water, 10kw solar, landscaped plus septic for under 450k. Then add 50square double brick home, workshop with 3 phase power & pit plus 2 dams?
This is a must to inspect!